Water Management Program Technical Sales Management Professional
Phigenics is seeking versatile and experienced technical sales professionals to sell and service client accounts as the technical expert in the delivery of our Smart Water Management services. This position requires knowledges of facilities, utilities, chemistry, and microbiology, as they relate to the safety and sustainable (green) management of water in buildings. We currently need a Sales Management Professional in the Philadelphia-to-DC area, but we are expanding and we are always interested in locating talented individuals.
Phigenics provides independent expert guidance and advanced technologies to our clients in order to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and overall safety of water systems. Our clients include a diverse mix of industry leaders in healthcare, hospitality, government, higher education, retail, and manufacturing facilities. Phigenics does not sell water treatment chemicals and is not biased toward any particular treatment technology or supplier.
If you are a self-starter with the skills and background listed below, and you have a proven record of effective sales management and account development, our intensive training program will give you the tools you will need to be successful in our fast-growing company.
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in science or engineering required. Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, chemistry, biochemistry or microbiology preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of successful Sales and Account Management.
- Background in water treatment or a water-related industry required.
Knowledge, Skills and Duties
- Must have a strong working knowledge of building water systems and water treatment equipment.
- Must have extensive experience with web-based data management systems and applications.
- Must be able to understand and articulate technical and scientific details to members of cross-functional teams.
- Position requires self-motivation and capacity to work independently.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Must have organizational, planning, and technical/mechanical problem-solving skills.
- Must understand customer and facility operations and issues.
- Knowledge of invoicing and budgeting.
- Will supervise and assist in the development and training of junior water management professionals.
Position requires traveling to client sites in a region, holding meetings, servicing equipment, and collecting water samples. Some overnight travel will be involved. The position often requires a great deal of walking around client sites, may include climbing stairs or ladders, and may require lifting up to 25 pounds. May provide occasional support in other regions.
This is a full-time salaried position. This position offers a highly competitive salary and commission. If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your experience and how it directly applies to the above requirements.
Phigenics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.